- Monday :11:30am - 2pm, 5pm - 11pm
- Tuesday :11:30am - 2pm, 5pm - 11pm
- Wednesday :11:30am - 2pm, 5pm - 11pm
- Thursday :11:30am - 2pm, 5pm - 11pm
- Friday :11:30am - 2pm, 5pm - 12am
- Saturday :11:30am - 2pm, 5pm - 12am
- Sunday :11:30am - 2pm, 5pm - 11pm
Chef Neal Fraser’s modern American cuisine is refined yet approachable and highlights the multi-cultural influences of his native city – Los Angeles. Fraser’s menu features seasonal small and large format plates ranging from snacks or “kickshaws” to entrees meant to be enjoyed by the whole table. An extensive cocktail menu by bar men Julian Cox and Tobin Shea features well-balanced, bespoke renditions of the classics. Sommelier Ben Teig’s wine list is eclectic with a focus on Burgundy, Bordeaux, and California, and dedicated to aged and affordable wines – something for everyone.